This is simple and perfect World clock time application for all countries
World time zone converter will also works as a meeting planner or Reminder.
The World Time Converter is a popular app for scheduling across Time Zone and finding the best appointment times for across Time zone appointments.
A Time zone converter is for those professional who are working in domestic as well as in International Time Zone.
The World Clock, Time converter feature shows you what would be the time in other Time Zone as compared to your local once.
Add an unlimited number of Time zones to your dashboard and keep a track of multiple Time Zones at the same time.
1. Add multiple Time Zones and see what current time at each time zone or country is.
2. Search, add & convert between Time Zones across all the world.
3. In World Clock app, add unlimited Time Zones to compare.
4. Handy app for persons working with international clients or associates and schedule meetings according to the their Locale Time.
5. Ideal app for IT companies and BPO.
6. World Time Clock support both 12 Hours and 24 Hours time format.
7. Works offline even when your phone is not connected to the internet.
8. Accurate local time for all Time Zone from the world.
1. You can easily set the alarms / reminders as per your local time in contrast with other countries Time Zone.
Explanation for the permissions required for app:
App needs this permission to show Alert Reminder Dialog.
App needs this permission to show Alert Reminder Dialog when phone is locked.
App needs this permission to show Alert Reminder Dialog when phone is locked for bringing it in wake up mode.
Use case of Application:
1. Schedule Birthday wishes when your friends and love once stay abroad.
2. Schedule reminders for your meetings/conferences/TV-shows as per their Time and get notified.
3. While travel, don’t change the hour or minute time setting of your phone, just search and select your targeted Time-Zone and add in your Favourite Time-Zone list.
App will show correct Time information on every single tick of seconds for both current and targeted time-zone.