The Free version of ForAnyList is intended as a trail version and offers exactly the same functionality as the regular version, except that the maximum number of folders (read: sub-lists) is limited to 10. In addition, the free version has no option to store photos, videos, voice recordings and backup files on SD-card.
ForAnyList is a versatile list manager that allows you to create and maintain all kinds of lists, like to-do lists, check lists or shopping lists.
Just put everything you don’t want to forget in ForAnyList. That can be thousands of notes, photos, videos, voice recordings or documents. Thanks to the handy folder structure and the search function, you can quickly find your notes back again.
ForAnyList lets you manage your lists in an intuitive way. For example, you can easily reorder the tasks of a to-do list in a logical sequence (e.g. the most urgent at the top), change the text color of a task to indicate status, or create sub-lists to structure your to-do list. Optionally you can mark a task as urgent or link a task to one or more persons and/or locations. You can then view your collection of tasks or other notes in four different ways:
1. All notes: All your lists with their tasks and notes;
2. Today: Tasks that require short term attention;
3. People: Tasks associated with people, so a to-do list per person;
4. Places: Tasks associated with places, so a to-do list per location.
Another nice feature is the archive. Use it to show tasks or notes that have been completed/deleted in the last 3 months. For example, the tasks you completed today or yesterday, or all completed tasks for “Project X” in the past month. Furthermore, you can restore (accidentally) deleted notes from the archive, or supplement a shopping list with archived products (you bought before), so without the need to re-enter these products.
Other features are:
• Automatic detection of websites, email addresses and phone numbers.
• Add pictures, videos, music, voice recordings or other attachments.
• Add values or calculations (quantity x price) to your notes and show totals per list. Ideal for tracking expenses, also works in combination with shopping lists.
• Search your collection of notes by keyword.
• Set the time and date and receive reminders.
• Define recurring tasks, e.g.: every Friday or every first day of the month.
• Copy a task to your calendar,
• Create sub-lists inside a list. The number of levels is unlimited.
• Easily move a note (or list) from one list to another.
• Sort a list by alphabet or by other attributes.
• Sort a list automatically after adding a new note.
• Delete multiple notes easily (useful for erasing a shopping list).
• Copy a list (including sub-lists).
• Print your shopping list with a browser.
• Use the widget to show the list “Today” on your home screen.
• Create shortcuts to your lists on your home screen.
• Exchange lists with other ForAnyList users.
• Import notes from ordinary text files.
• Make a backup of all your notes and preferences and restore when needed.
• Email your backup file, e.g. to your new phone.
• Choose from nine predefined themes.
• Secure a list with your fingerprint (fingerprint scanner required).
• No internet permission to protect your privacy.
To-do list or shopping list. It makes no difference. This list manager is FOR ANY LIST.