Make Time is a simple app that helps you focus on what matters every day.
Do you ever look back and wonder: What did I really do today? Do you ever daydream about projects and activities you’ll get to “someday”—but someday never comes?
Make Time can help.
Maybe you already tried a bunch of productivity apps. You got organized. You made lists. You looked for time-saving tricks and life hacks.
Make Time is different. This app won’t help you sort your to-dos or remind you of all the things you “should” be doing. Instead, Make Time will help you CREATE MORE TIME in your day for the things you really care about.
Based on the popular Make Time book by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky, this app gives you a new approach to planning your day:
– First, choose a single HIGHLIGHT to prioritize in your calendar.
– Next, tweak your devices to stay LASER focused.
– Finally, REFLECT on the day with a few simple notes.
The Make Time app is your friendly guide to days that are slower, less distracted, and more joyful.
Use your phone as a tool to help you focus—not as a source of endless distraction and stress.
Start making time for what matters today.
– Make note of the one activity you want to prioritize today
– Connect your calendar so you can find time for your Highlight
– Set a custom daily reminder to set your Highlight
– Use the integrated Time Timer® to help you focus on your Highlight
– Read tactics from the book about how to beat distraction
– Take a few notes on your day and improve your Make Time experience
– See a visible record of whether you made time each day
– Set a custom daily reminder to Reflect
For more information about Make Time: maketime.blog