Do you remember making paper planes, heart, a star, or a car at school? If yes, this app is for you! It called origami. It was like a magic. And it need only two hands and a plain piece of paper with shape fold. How did they do it? We’ll show you how with step by step instructions. It’s very easy! And you can download these instructions for free!
Origami is the ancient Japanese art of paper folding. Origami instructions is very easy even for kids. Origami has become increasingly popular in Japan and the rest of the world. Origami paper is a fascinating and creative craft activity for anyone. People around the world like to fold paper, creating various shapes. In this application, we have collected various origami schemes that can be used for educational purposes or as a family entertainment. Origami figures made of paper can decorate a crib or room, they can be played or simply collected on a shelf. By the way, origami develops logical reasoning, attention span, spatial thinking and fine motor skills. Someone even say origami is very good for kids. Consider that when you’re trying to keep fidgety kids busy. Origami tutorial is very well designed for kids. Not only will children get a real sense of satisfaction out of making these fun paper craft but they will be getting practice at following instructions increasing their manual skill of performing tasks specially with their hands and producing a fun and decorative end-product. Enjoy these varieties of origami models to make paper folding fun for children.
How to make origami pro app is easily learn paper folding crafts step by step instruction, with actual of the folding process to help you along. The number of basic folds to start making origami can be done in several ways by making varied and different designs. This application will help you to get started. These instructions will teach you how to make various models such as flying airplanes, birds, flowers, butterflies, animals, and more. This app gives awesome fun with variety of paper craft ideas for your kids and you can also involve with your kids in these interesting activity. The goal is to transform a flat square sheet of paper into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques. Modern origami practitioners generally discourage the use of cuts, glue, or markings on the paper which is truly paper arts. Download for free over 80 traditional origami patterns for our app. Try making an origami piece yourself.
– DIY paper craft idea
– Easy to use
– Best for fantasy and creativity
– Free app
– User friendly interface
– Large collection of origami instructions
– Simple and advanced models
– Clear step by step instructions
– Two finger gestures zoom in zoom out
– Quickly scroll through previous images and next images by slide finger
– You can add any origami to Favorites list
– Mobile phones and tablets support
– Support offline mode when you don’t have internet
– Share the ideas you like with your friends, family via social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Email, WhatsApp, Flickr
– Small animals such as bird, dog, rabbit
– Large animals such as bear, elephant, giraffe
– Water animals such as dolphin, frog, butterfly fish
– Fairy tale animals such as phoenix, dragon, bird crane
– Dinosaur such as Tyrannosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Triceratops
– Flowers such as iris, lotus, carnation
– Tree such as pine tree, oak tree, cactus
– House such as european house, 3D house
– Vehicles such as airplane, boat
– Useful such as basket, card case, glass coaster
If you like this application, please rate us and send your valuable feedback to make its better. Thank you very much for your support.