App Market – Android App Store Alternatives & Reasons to Download Apps in Market Different From Play Store?. App Market – Android App Store – Why and how to download android apps without the Play Store using Dream Apps Market?
Your reasons may be different from others, But these are the common ones are listed below.
- Geolocation restrictions
- Age restrictions and verification requirements
- Unsupported devices like Huawei (Google play not pre-installed)
- Google account termination. (You’re banned from Google)
- The app you want got removed from Google Play
- For some reasons you just don’t want to create a Google Gmail Account
Well, regardless of all these mentioned restrictions you can still install and use most of your favourite apps outside the official Android Google Play Market. Dream Apps Market is here to help. We’ve got a collection of the most popular apps that one would need and we always update our Apps catalogue following our user request. If there is an app you need and you can’t find it here, kindly let us know through our support email ([email protected]) and we’ll get it for you.
Method 1: You Simply have to Install Android Apps from Unknown Sources in Android 4.0 – 11
- From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store. Depending on your device, you can choose to be warned before installing harmful apps. This can be enabled by selecting verify apps option in the security settings.
On devices running an earlier version of Android, go to Settings, open the Applications option, select Unknown sources, and click OK on the popup alert.
After enabling your phone to install apps from other sources, the next step will be finding an Android Package File abbreviated as APK, which is the way Android apps are distributed and installed on smartphones. This is where some people usually run into trouble. Never, and I mean ever, use sideloading as a way to pirate applications; doing so will likely result in your Android device getting a virus. You should only download APK files from trusted developers and companies.